cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Change of email address

Hi, Why does a big company like Sky require users to notify change of email via live chat. I had to wait in the queue for about 10 minutes and then it has taken a further 15 minutes just to change email address? Any other website lets you change it i...

Money taken out of account

im just wondering if anyone can help i clicked the free trial button for 14 days yesturday i read all the terms it told me no money would go out untill the 14 days is up my bank account is showing 6.99 has gone from my account what can i do  thanks 

Resolved! Wrongly Billed

You have billed me after 2wks were I bought a nowtv which had 2mnths free sky movies and it's taken £9.99 out of my accounf 

Ac ount cancled ?

Hi can you please advise me if my account membership to now tv has been canceled as promised on 01.08.16As I requested with Vaughan on the 18.07.16 

Payments taken for no reason

I loggedin to Now TV to watch some shows but i don't seem to have any passes anymore. However i have had a payment taken from my account of £6.99 so I can't see why i don't have any passes. I'm paying for something that i am not getting.

Resolved! Adding devices

Hi, every couple of months I seem to get kicked off now tv. I currently have no devices registered even though I only ever use the same 4 devices. I use one set top box one Apple TV one iPhone and one iPad. I'm currently paying for a service that I c...