cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

need to speak to someone please help

Hi i filled in my personal details but it wouldnt take me to the payment details part im now stuck how can i sort this out can i speak to someone please

15 REPLIES 15
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Were you signing up on a mobile/tablet or a PC? Probably best to go for a PC, and you could try a different browser if needed, you can carry on from where you got up to by going to www.nowtv.com/activate and clicking the Complete Account Setup button, using the NOW TV username and password you've already chosen.

If you still need to talk to someone you could try live chat. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tablet thats why then i see should i try from activate on here or go to a pc?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i filled in my personal details on website then it didnt go to payment section when i tried again it just said already username and email too is there a phone number i can ring.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It should work from a tablet (I've never had a problem using iPad) but I know NOW TV recommend using a desktop/laptop if you can. Try it on tablet see how you get on and if you don't have any luck try on a PC if you can.

When you go to www.nowtv.com/activate click the Complete Account Setup button, and on the next page fill in the username and password you've already chosen in the Sign In boxes and then follow the instructions from there.

If you're still having trouble get in touch with live chat as I mentioned above and see if they can help you, there's no phone number so live chat is your best bet (it works on a tablet)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It hasnt helped it just doesnt move to the payment details page this is not a helpful way to deal with customers at all i cant find live chat either .

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you're not able to get to live chat by following the steps above then probably best to wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and respond to you on here. It might take a while depending on how busy they are though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am finding the same problem - I am looking to signup with a credit card for the Sports Monthly pass and when I enter my card details, the next page shows this:

Help us to keep your card safe online

We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you.

But there is no movement after this and it doesn't give me another option to make it work.

Please help?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know what device you are using to sign up and purchase this month pass? 

Can you please let us know what happens when you sign in and then click on Buy Month Pass? 

Are you able to let us know what credit card you are using and who you bank with? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I can't finish my registration.

Getting this message: Help us to keep your card safe online We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you.

What should I do? Thank you so much