cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrongly Billed

You have billed me after 2wks were I bought a nowtv which had 2mnths free sky movies and it's taken £9.99 out of my accounf

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looks to me that when you applied the 14 day (two week) free trial that either the 2 month movie pass wasn't  added within the fourteen day free trial period, or maybe you setup a second NowTV username when you applied the two month movie pass or perhaps the 2 month movie pass wasn't actived.

When you go into MY Account > MY Passes what does it say on screen ?

If you have accidentally setup a second username for the movie pass also check that account as well.

Also if you are going around in circles live chat might be your best option. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As far as I'm aware, NOW TV offers a '14 day free trial' (not a two month trial). It is however possible to purchase NOW TV products that come bundled with 2 month voucher pass code!

It sounds like you did not apply the voucher pass code(s) that came with your 'Movie' NOW TV box. The voucher pass code(s) are on a small card which includes a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side Smiley Wink

Anyway I suggest that while you're logged onto this forum you click on the following: View my bills link. Which will itemise all your 'free' and 'paid' months for each NOW TV service.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i did scratch off panel and apply code

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Did you read @schnapps response? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looks to me that when you applied the 14 day (two week) free trial that either the 2 month movie pass wasn't  added within the fourteen day free trial period, or maybe you setup a second NowTV username when you applied the two month movie pass or perhaps the 2 month movie pass wasn't actived.

When you go into MY Account > MY Passes what does it say on screen ?

If you have accidentally setup a second username for the movie pass also check that account as well.

Also if you are going around in circles live chat might be your best option. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pls some one help I have been billed in error and can't find anyone to sort it out? Is there a contact number ? Can't even get on to a live chat , have emailed and no one gets back ?????????

@Anonymous User wrote:

You have billed me after 2wks were I bought a nowtv which had 2mnths free sky movies and it's taken £9.99 out of my accounf

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You need to speak to Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks but I have tried and the link will not open ?...
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you got JavaScript enabled on your internet browser ?

See this lnk below how to enable JavaScript to your internet browser device.

http://www.enable-javascript.com/

Might be worth a try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much