cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Not able to take a payment

I recently had to change my credit card as it expired. Prior to this Now TV had taken the money every month. I updated the card details section with the new information.Now I am getting emails each month saying that they couldn't take a payment and I...

Resolved! Charged twice

I ordered a new box and pass and seem have been charged twice ahh apparently I can't cancel on order even though it was just done

Resolved! Number of Devices

I recently renewed an entertainment pass and I tried to stream it through an iOS device (one that I've used before) and I already had maximum devices after adding my PC and therefore deleted the existing iOS one and accidently the PC (that I just add...

Now tv

I am trying to set up the now tv account so I can watch it on ps4 I have a 3 month activation code to start up but I can't get on it as it won't accept my visa debit card I have had no trouble with online payments because I just recently bought ticke...

Issues with payment

HiIs anyone else having this issue - it started off as just strange and now is getting downright aggravating!! Until October of last year my card details were (as I wanted) set to auto renew to stop interruption of service.  Since end of last year, I...