cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issues with payment

Hi

Is anyone else having this issue - it started off as just strange and now is getting downright aggravating!!

Until October of last year my card details were (as I wanted) set to auto renew to stop interruption of service.  Since end of last year, I seem to pay a month and then get numerous emails saying my payment has not been taken.

My card details ARE correct...

The biggest annoyance is that when I try to repay again, I then have to wait anything up to 5 days for the pay button to repay.  When I then do this as a single payment it's fine again but it in the meantime my issues are:

For a couple of days after my payment fails I can't even access the button I need to to process the payment - it simply gives me a notice saying "don't worry we will continue to try to take your payment" - this is fine but this notice stays up longer than my access then does.  I'm getting really aggravated with having to work my way round your (not particularly in my view user friendly website) , having service interruptions (that when it really aggravates me I then leave for a month as I just can't be bothered with the whole palaver of it all!

It seems really strange to me that you actually physically somehow stopping me from paying something I actually want to 🙂

Please help!!!

PS I have tried different browsers and it's still the same - no option at all to reprocess the payment despite the instructions telling me there should be

PPS just to make sure it wasn't user error, I've had other people try who have now accounts - and they can't do it for me either and we also can't find ANY button anywhere that would set my payment back to auto renew!

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Perhaps NowTV live chat can point you in the right direction why the payments are not automatically renewed each month.

Open and have a quick read of the linked help article below, to contact live chat click on the "contact us" in the green box, this will open a new page where you will see an option for the NowTV live chat service.

Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Smiley Happy

But also...

On the basis of the amount of time I've already wasted on this - and working my way round a site where I also don't seem to see the live chat button (give me strength) and based on the fact that i'm trying my damndest to actually give them money and getting pretty fed up of it all...they could contact me!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you clicking on the contact us in the GREEN BOX towards the lower left hand side of the page ?

This will open a new page, where you will see the live chat option, towards the top right of the screen, click on it and follow the on screen instructions.

The link should work l just tried it myself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on it now thanks - hopefully they'll sort it before I lose my mind 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had.

I'm going to send you an email about this as it's an account related matter.

Please keep an eye out for it.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it and replied...

It does however seem dubious that after years of using your service paying with the same suppliers payment card and using the same browser, these two things have suddenly each become an issue and when they collide, cause even more frustration!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I couldn't agree more - exactly same situation here .... ... .. .

For more than six months I've been unable to auto-renew using a Marks & Spencer MasterCard

It had worked perfectly for several months

And STILL Sky has been unable to fix this problem.

Very annoying and p*ss*ng me off no end !