cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

account

Hello I have cancelled my passes I er and over again and someone us buying things so I wish to fully deactivate my account I have been asked to use a live chat but I have been looking everywhere there is no option so please help me full delete my acc...

Charged twice for a Sky Sports week pass.

So, fancying watching the Ryder Cup I tried signing up for a weekly pass. I got as far as the pay screen and after trying to process payment it came back with an error saying there was a problem with the payment and to try again.An hour later i try a...

Too many devices

Hi we've had a message show up on all our devices saying we have registered our maximum number of devices and used our one monthly change. We have even tried to take one off but none of them work. Is there a way of fixing this?

Awaiting refund for 2months!!

HiI sent back a basic now tv box for a refund on the advice of your customer service team back in August. I had contacted them as I had purchased the wrong box and wanted a smart box. I was told that I would get a full refund within 5 days of receivi...

Now tv

I am trying to set up the now tv account so I can watch it on ps4 I have a 3 month activation code to start up but I can't get on it as it won't accept my visa debit card I have had no trouble with online payments because I just recently bought ticke...

Payment

Good afternoon,Iv notice on my bank statements that I have been paying twice each month for the Moves and entertainment packages.Please can someone contact me to discuss this, how am I paying £35 a month when the packages I have only come to £16.98 a...