cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered Devices Not Recognised After Update & Contract

The much discussed maximum four devices with only one change per month appears to me to result in a situation where we're not actually getting what we're paying for. Tried discussing it with Live Chat; they either don't understand the issue, or have no idea how to answer. I have regular problems with two devices- one of which is in the living room and the one I'm most likely to watch a film on. I only use 4 devices in total anyway and they have almost never changed. However, every time recently I have tried to use the living room device, it's hit the problem. It strikes me that this is a breach of service. It appears that it will be possible to request the devices are reset etc through support. However nothing I said would get them to admit that. I also understood it was a recognised issue that they were working on but no-one could answer that either. I'm interested in knowing others' opinions and any information as to a resolution
7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first...

What are the makes and model numbers of the devices you are using to access the NOW TV streaming service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Devices in use:
- Roku Streaming Stick (living room) - regularly gets 'kicked off'. HDMI connection type. Purchased last year so not that old
- Windows 10 Laptop (viewing through browser as my son had tremendous problems with the app before. Can't switch to app this month as no more new devices allowed but I gather there should be less problems with the app than a browser) - gets kicked off with every windows update. Running Windows 10. Custom built.
- iPad 3 - never gives any problems
- MacBook Pro 2013 I think running Snow Leopard - never gives any problems

Anonymous User
Not applicable

now tv does not work on windows 10, never has

right now im being punted from different people to get to work with then giving all same responses.

i done everything they said, via following steps on here and speaking to some one. now tv just does not work on windows 10. and they should just admit it

even the app does not work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User works fine for me on my Windows 10 laptop using the Windows App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant create my account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team