cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

pass renewal

I'm trying to renew my kids pass but when I'm entering my card details it's telling me they're incorrect when I know they are not, can anybody help. I can't find a link to contact Nowtv themselves

Unauthorised payment

I've got a new smart tv box. I tried getting a free trial before adding my vouchers. It said I had already had a free trial and it would cost me £9.99. I came back out of it and went back in and it said start free trial so I clicked it. Then it said ...

Voucher has vanished from account

I put a 5 month entertainment voucher on my account in November and it had a message pop up saying my monthly payments would recommence in April 2018, Just noticed the payments are still leaving my account and checked the nowtv account to find the vo...

Chromecast 2 months Sky Cinema for £5 offer

Chromecast 2 months Sky Cinema for £5 offer Trying to redeem this offer via my Google Chrome browser with my Chrome Cast plugged in downstairs. I can see the NowTV code generated in the URL and have tried manually pasting this in to my NowTV account ...

Voucher Setup without consulting Me

Great. I abroad on holidays  and what happens the voucher code I havent used, gets started. So why would I want it if I cant use it.You go round and round in circles to contact some one.        Of course "Contact" dosen't work. You put it on the foru...

Resolved! Topshop Voucher

Hi, I still haven't received my topshop voucher after being told I would receive it once the first payment was made.The money has been taken but no topshop voucher...please can someone look into this for me!Thanks!Danielle

Conned

Why have I been charged and billed more today? I tried to cancel my subs yesterday but you offered me it for less so I stayed but when I checked today they are back the full price. It’s an absolute joke to do this to people, oh yeah stay and we’ll gi...