cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Service Activation

I bought the smart box yesterday and tried paying with my debit card for a once off 6 months deal. I got a response saying they need to perform a £0.01 transaction on my card for security reasons. How long would this take and when will my service be ...

website pretty flaky and support even worse

is it just me or have others had difficulty doing things on the nowtv.com website - trying to order the 2 for 1 offer before new years it took me in a loop sying i was ready to go when i was not - raised a case with support who did nothing and then t...

'Contact us' facility

This appears to have been disabled? I was hoping to contact you regarding a duplicate charge on 30.12.17.  I took out a 24hr sports pass and paid £6.99, but there is a further charge of £7.99 on my account?  

Two month cinema pass

Hi I ordered a Now TV  smart box it arrived with the wrong pass I ordered a two month cinema pass........ but got a 3 month entertainment pass I got cut off the live chat as the link she sent me said error 404 and I couldn;t feed in the two month cin...

Entertainment pass

I am unable to start the free entertainment pass. It keeps saying I have no funds in my account even though nowTV have taken 10p from my account 4 times.

Entertainment Passes

I applied a second entertainment pass to my account on 11th Dec (purchased 2 now TV boxes at end of October), and the pass was acknowledged, and said it was valid until April? The £7.99 monthly subscription has now been debited from my account?