cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lost My Payment Card But Says Online I've Paid When I haven't... : /

Hello!

I was due to pay my monthly payment on Dec 17th but I lost and cancelled my payment card.

I've since received a new card and updated my payment method online, but my Dec 17th payment is showing as paid even though I know it didn't come out of my bank.

Will I just get 2 months worth of payments coming out of my bank this month Jan 17th?

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Are you sure the payment wasn't made in December as banks are often able to update merchants with details for continuous payment authorities automatically when you are reissued a card, which might have happened this time without you being aware. Normally if NOW TV can't take a payment they will keep trying for a few days but then cancel the pass if payment isn't received.

If you check your My Account > My Payments page it should tell you what payments have been taken and upcoming.

https://account.nowtv.com/payments

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@AndyThanks for your reply. I did check on the my payment section online and it does still say that my payment was made for Dec'17. Also checked with bank and payment was never taken nor is it a 'pending' transaction or something like that. However after doing an online chat I was told that the payment is still showing as outstanding on Now TV's system and that I will have to call them at lunch to make a card payment over the phone! : /