cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments

I was late for a payment last month so when I paid it, it took two months which I'm fine about, however there's an extra £4 bill on my bank statement and I don't know where it has come from, I haven't bought or rented anything from there, I simply us...

Refund? Err...

Evening folks... just been on my online banking (as you do) and noticed a £4 refund on my account paid by nowtv. Now I’m not exactly complaining, but anyone have any idea what it’s for?! FYI I haven’t had any emails explaining why, logged in on here ...

Unable to Log In

Hi, I am unable to to log into my NowTV account on any device without using a VPN. I keep receiving the message “unable to load log-in page”. please could you let me know the issue, and how to resolve this. I need to access my account!! regards,Alex 

Missing Account and payments

I have been faced with the problem of not being able to pay my bill. I have tried calling upon 45 mins being hold my phone died. Online chat sends me on a wild goose chase. 50% of the time an agent carnt even find my address. My account does not exis...

Adding pass to an active pass?

Hi I'm new to now tv.  Really liking it so far.   Couple of questions.  1) if I activate a pass on top of an existing pass will it start from the date the existing one runs out or will it be from the day you activate it? 2) Does sky send you a remind...

new deal not available to existing customers

My Broadband/calls package has come to an end and just been offered a deal of £35 on a 12 month contract.  Looking online, new customers get the same deal for £25.  WHY?  Surely if you keep your existing customers, you don't need to look for as many ...

Broadband

HI everyone hope someone can help me? I had my broadband went live yesterday and I had a email saying my 1st bill will come out today but they only took £11.99 out rather then the full amount so when I looked on my payments it says broadband isn't du...

EE Mobile broadband NOWTV sign in issue

I have been trying to get an answer from NowTV support but with no success so I'm hoping someone else has had this issue and solved it! There is an open case with them which has been "escalated to the higher back office team" (whatever that means)......