cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Duplicate payments

Hello  I have been charged in the same month on the same day of £11.99, had no luck on the help pages.  Can somebody on here help with this please

Move pass to different account

Hi, I currently have two different NowTV accounts (one was mine, one was my wifes).  One of the accounts has got a Sky Sports Season ticket active on it.  The other currently has movies and entertainment passes.  Is it possible to move the Sky Sports...

time of the payment is made

I just wanted to know when in the day that payment will be made because it shows the day but not the time of day, so, for example, my next payment is for the 22nd of April, I want to know if that would be taken at 00:00 or if it would be taken at 23:...

Email

I have finaly received a message from Now TV about a refund I requested, but I just wanted to make sure that this is their real support email address before replying to them with my personal information since there are some spelling mistakes in the i...

Bill paymrnt

Hi I'm just writing to say that I do not want my now TV pass to be cancelled. I will be making the payment on Monday 29th April. I've had a few difficulties in the past 3 weeks and I will make sure it does not happen again. Please do not cancel my su...

movie pass purchased unintentionally

I received an email saying that I purchased a monthly movie pass, but I never done it. I think it was my kids playing with the remote while the TV was switch off. Is there any way to cancel the pass?  Thanks!

Payments

My subscription ends tomorrow but they have charged me today when I went to check my account they already took it out of my account why I don’t know when they should have taken it out tomorrow ?