cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billing

Is it just me do people keep getting charged after they’ve cancelled their free trial, I cancelled mine weeks ago and I still got charge today 臘‍

Now tv cannot sign into my account

I have reset my email 3 times and still cannot sign into my account for nowtv. I would like to sign in to cancel my subscription but it seems like the website is having technical difficulties. How can this issue be resolved ASAP. 

Payment Taken For?

Hello I am currently on a free pass as I was going to enter my voucher code with my new now tv box, however, have been charged £17.99 for a 3 month download pass??? I don't even know what else this is for! Can someone please advise me what to do as I...

Password Invalid

Can this be cancelled can't use live TV as it will not use the pin, keep resetting pin but to no avail, shabby service by now TV. Try to turn on pin service in the account setting but keeps say incorrect password. 

No confirmation email. Need help.

Just signed up for a free week trial, now tv told me I would get a confirmation email but I see no email, I've checked, checked and rechecked, so help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Cannot Cancel Subscription

Hi, I've tried to cancel my NOWTV pass, but my card info was incorrect so I couldn't. I've updated my card info but it's still telling me I need to update it and so can't end the subscription. I am worried that, as my details are correct, I will be c...

I can't add a payment card (and watch GOT)

Hello there, I really want to watch GOT premiere tonight, but I cant register for my pass. I try to add my credit card, but after clicking submit the site simply erases the card info and that's it. I've tried 4 different cards (all of them are valid,...

Subscription

I've paid for my monthly subscription after not having a a few months, when to watch something an it's just saying make a payment if someone can please help would be much appreciated