cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Final bill

I switched broadband providers end of August/beginning of September. The bill dates overlapped by 1 day, so I paid a full month for one days usage. All fine as my final bill was calculated at -£34.79 (i.e. a refund of that amount).The bill on my acco...

Cancelling Stuff

Does cancelling your entertainment pass effectively close your account or just revert to the terrestrial channels? As I got Sky cincema pass will that stay on my account?If I cancel now tv broadband do I get to keep the Hub2 and can it be used as a b...

Just bought broadband

Hi, I’ve just bought broadband th deal with no upfront cost and 18 pounds per month. Does anyone know when the first payment will be taken please? Is it on go live date or a month after? Thanks in advance 

Changing fibre deal

Hi im wanting to change from super fast fibre because of the increased price (£43) to the more affordable fab fibre , so wondering how i can do this I would love a phone number to speak to someone to basically get the best deal i can 

Email received requesting payment

Email received saying entertainment pass soon runs out and payment is due. However entertainment pass runs out on the 16th of November  Have they made a mistake or do they automatically remind you a moth early that payment is due

setting up a second device ( problems).

Hi eveyone. Hope someone can help as i cand contact now tv at all using the contact tab.i started up another now tc stick as i wanted to watch in the bedroom as well. It seems i may have set up another account or changed my present one as i went thro...

Sky sports weekly pass

i baught a sky sports pass last friday for a week but dont want it to carry on n renew tonight. Will it automatically finish or will it charge me sgain. Im struggling to cancel it so im not sure??????????