cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! unauthorised money taken from account

live chat is not working. had the offer of a free one month movies pass which i took out on the 29th oct 2019, had an email suggesting i could have next 3 months at £5.99 per month if i wanted.haven't decided yet.  checked bank statement today, a pay...

randm by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW TV have stolen my money

So I signed up to NOW TV's Sky Sports 10 month Pass for £199. Service worked great for the first 6 weeks - really great deal. Suddenly I received an email from NOW TV Seeing my account had been suspended. Since then I have spent 5 hours over the last...

Refund Request

Hi Team, I have accidentally purchased a Sky Sports Week Pass, I thought i could get to see the a verification page confirming the card it would take for payment but the payment went straight through. Could you advice how to cancel and get a refund ?...

Refund Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my mother passed away and I forgot to stop my movies & entertainment passes from renewing, it was only until I've noticed that the money has left my account that I didn't renew this. I've now cancelled the passes but would now like a Refund as I h...

payment

on my account it told me my first bill was paid and i havr just recently got online bankin and lookin bsck i havent so i logged back in and i have messages sayin if i dont pay 7 days itll be cancelled but i cant pay in the 7 days i get paid next frid...

Resolved! Moving home

I’ll be moving home in September and not too sure what procedures I need to be take to move the box with me. Do I need to let Now tv know?  Thanks! 

No 'cancel pass' button, live chat not working.

Title speaks for itself really. I have an active Movies pass and an active Kids pass. I want to cancel the Kids pass, but there is no cancel pass button. It's not greyed out, and I haven't just activated the pass, there is just no cancel button to pr...