cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So my mother passed away and I forgot to stop my movies & entertainment passes from renewing, it was only until I've noticed that the money has left my account that I didn't renew this. I've now cancelled the passes but would now like a Refund as I haven't watched them for the past couple of weeks. I've spent all day trying to contact NOW TV on chat but it keeps telling me that the agent has blocked the chat? I've called numerous numbers and being told that they don't deal with customers over the phone?? PLEASE COULD THE NOW TV TEAM REFUND MY MONEY ASAP AND CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS FURTHER.......

5 REPLIES 5
starman73
Elite

Duplicate

starman73
Elite

Two weeks? When did the passes renew?  Not sure they give partial month refunds. Cancel  via account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So the passes were due for renewal on the 16 of September and the money was taken from my account that day. I haven't watched Now TV since the 6th... All I want is for a refund of the money that was taken as I didn't want to renew.... NOW TV PLEASE HELP

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a user forum, only occasionally do Now TV staff view and comment on it. 

I would recommend using the Live chat about the refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

In same position as Dad passed away and pass automatically renewed. Live chat seems to be blocked for me to. Contacted complaints but they don't keep to timescales and answer in 24 hours.