cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment help

I've tried all day to pay my broadband bill online but the page keeps bouncing back. I've tried to call to no avail. I have no wifi right now. How do I get help?

Billing

I've got a overdue balance for my broadband and have been trying to pay since this morning. Everytime I put in my card details it goes back to the top telling me to pay. It's not my card as it's got funds so I don't know why NOW TV as aren't letting ...

Payment not processing

So I have an overdue balance and I’m attempting to pay it but for some reason the payment will not go through and no error is being reported it just removes the payment details, I have tried with 3 different cards with the outcome being the same for ...

Monthly payment not gone through

HiPlease can someone say if anyone is having trouble with monthly payments as my sky entertainment payment couldn't be taken out as it was due today, I've got more than enough funds in my bank, I don't know if this a problem on now tvs end. 

Santander

Anyone know if they accept santander debit cards,my card only seem to work on the sky sports weekly pass,theres money in the account andd everything is right findind myself buying vouchers from shop to top up my now tv

Cancelled

My account has been cancelled altogether as I could not afford the funds just yet, will they still let me join back when I have the money