cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How to amend order just placed for new stick

I’m an existing nowtv subscriber. Just ordered a new stick a few minutes ago. But, by mistake, I ordered a stick plus 2 months entertainment. I want to amend order to just the stick. I can’t find anywhere to amend this and online chat is “unavailable...

Awaiting credit refund

Hello,I left NOW TV Fibre broadband 7 weeks ago. A credit was raised on my account for the upfront fees for broadband that I didn't use. However this credit has not yet been refunded. I have no other active subscriptions on my account.I am unable to ...

refund

i accidentally purchased a sky sports pass and activated it! can someone refund me asap as this isnt the pass i wanted to purchase and was a big accident... please refund 

broadband

Hi my broadbands off but its not due until the 23rd of october as it states on my bills etc, i was going to pay it on monday morning so dont know why my services have went off

Being asked to buy a second pass

Hi i wander if anyone can help. My Now TV has been off over a week now. Being asked to purchase a voucher. That would be fine if I didn’t already have an active voucher for which my payment was made in Friday for another month but still unable to wat...

Resolved! Payment

I'm trying to pay my overdue bill but it's not accepting it and there is money in the account?

Refund not appeared

I cancelled my account and on  line in the payments sections I am being told that I had a refund paid on the 8th of October.. this hasnt arrived. I need this sorting out. 

Resolved! unauthorised money taken from account

live chat is not working. had the offer of a free one month movies pass which i took out on the 29th oct 2019, had an email suggesting i could have next 3 months at £5.99 per month if i wanted.haven't decided yet.  checked bank statement today, a pay...

randm by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks