cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

I feel sooo daft been paying twice

So I've just went to put a movie on in my boys room and it was coming up with start a free 7 day trial, so i checked my passes and payments but only thing that was showing was the kids pass.  So checked my bank account and it was then i realized that...

Resolved! Billing

My usual payment amount has been split into 2 parts , 1 to Now TV  & 1 to Now TV Billing help , any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Passes

Now tv keeps adding kids pass to my account without me requesting it! Then they blame me for activating the pass. I contacted them today and spoke to Claire who was very rude and stated it was my fault this keeps happening. There is myself and now tv...

Contacting NowTV for a refund

Hi NowTV have taken money when not authorised and they did not even send an email notification. I have now cancelled all of my passes but want to know how to contact them for a refund, the live chat does not work (it crashes the page) and there is no...

Sky Sports Month Pass

Hello, I could do with some help! I successfully setup my NOW TV stick yesterday, which included a 24hr Sky Sports pass. But I now want to buy a month pass and there's no option to buy it from within my account. The only option is the mobile pass at ...

Unable to activate Sky Sports Day Pass

What it says in the subject line. I can't buy a day pass as it says I already have one that I need to use. When I log on to the Now TV app it tells me that I need to purchase a day, a week or a month pass. I have checked to see if the pass was purcha...

Error message on sports pass

I have a strange problem that I can't find mentioned anywhere else on here. My month Sports pass ran out in late November. Since then, I'm getting a message in my account (under Passes & vouchers) saying "We can't process your order right now, but we...

winter warmer fibre

I have had the winter warmer offer since last december when i got my wifi and phone set up. suddenly the prices have gone up an additional £13 a month without being made aware, the deal is supposed to be set up for 12 months