cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message on sports pass

I have a strange problem that I can't find mentioned anywhere else on here.

My month Sports pass ran out in late November. Since then, I'm getting a message in my account (under Passes & vouchers) saying "We can't process your order right now, but we don't want you to miss out, so we're giving you temporary access to this Pass. Please try again later when we should be back up and running."

Firstly, my last sports pass wasn't renewed by myself and I never ordered another sports pass after that. There was a cancelled and refunded sports pass dated 29th Oct that may be the issue. I wanted to take advantage of the £20 a month offer but I've missed that now.

I did use live chat to get this sorted but the issue is still there. It's so confusing.

Anyone else having this issue? 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not fixed.

I cannot order another pass even if I wanted to (I don't atm) because I still get the "We can't process your order right now, but we don't want you to miss out, so we're giving you temporary access to this Pass. Please try again later when we should be back up and running."

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve being having the same issue since 1st December still not been sorted tried live chat but they are hopeless still able to watch sky sports but can’t pay for it or cancel it.

I’m just going to carry on watching until they stop me.