Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Month Pass

Hello,

I could do with some help!

I successfully setup my NOW TV stick yesterday, which included a 24hr Sky Sports pass. But I now want to buy a month pass and there's no option to buy it from within my account. The only option is the mobile pass at £5.99?

I'll be really grateful for any help or suggestions!

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a day, week or month sports pass with more than 30 days remaining (not mobile pass) active on your account or a saved day or week pass ready to go on your account under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section whilst logged on here, then you will not be able to purchase another sports pass apart from the mobile pass.

Once you have complied with the above the one month sports buy pass option button will reappear on your account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once your day sports pass is used and finished on your account, then you can buy another day, week or month sports pass or apply a voucher sports pass code to your account.

Also i wouldn't pay full price of £33.99 for a month pass and if it was me i would look out for discounted voucher codes or perhaps consider a month sports gift card from places like Argos, Currys etc which works out cheaper than paying the full £33.99 subscription price.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Really kind of you to reply, thanks!

I'll wait for the day pass to expire and will definitely keep an eye out for any vouchers or discounts. I think there were a few around before the holiday season but it's gone full price for now 😞 

But I'll keep looking.

Thanks again