cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ROD1965
Advocate

CUSTOMER SERVICE. CANNOT GET ANY HELP.

NOW TV IS USELESS CANNOT CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE, COMPLAINED ABOUT NOW SPORTS PACKAGE PRICE, GAVE ME SIX MONTHS , WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE 5 . Then they turned my one remaining month off so cannot even watch the sport , because I did not want the offer . NOW TV IS A COMPLETE DISGRACE. YOU JUST GO ROUND IN CIRCLES. 😞 CAN ANY ONE HELP ?

9 REPLIES 9
RoyB
Legend

@ROD1965 

Not at that volume 😢 Would you like to try again without SHOUTING?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ROD1965
Advocate

@RoyB Hello no one is shouting ? if you have ever tried to deal with Now Tv Customer Care, you know you are sent round in circles. The worst customer service ever. Now Tv make BG look really good at customer care. At least you can speak to a real person.. So I suggest instead of making snide comments, you would be better served trying to help, if not just be quiet ,  that's a good chap..   . You might think your funny I do not. 😞

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ROD1965

Perhaps you don’t be so rude to other customers.

If you’re trying to speak to staff it’s not on here. This link will explain the use for it.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

To speak with staff you need Live Chat, to me and I’m assuming here, you’ve went down the rabbit hole of “Get Help Quicker” in its irony that’s the bot. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down. Avoid the “Request Refund” as that’s also a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ROD1965 

If you got to speak with someone before, surely you would be using the same method?

Also as @RoyB don’t shout on the forum, its one of the house rules.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Community-House-Rules

ROD1965
Advocate

@RoyB 

@gavs82008 No one is shouting ? so just be quiet, if you have nothing useful to add Thank you 🙂

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ROD1965 

Excuse me but using caps is shouting which is clearly stated in the house rules that I posted and you have decided to ignore!

RoyB
Legend

@ROD1965 

As you don’t seem to be able to follow a link 😢:-

We know it’s easy to get worked up when things don’t go to plan. But avoid making demands, typing in ALL CAPS or being rude to NOW team members, and you’ll find the help you need comes more readily.

It’s a fond hope, of course, that there would be any NOW team members listening or posting here, but it’s still a courtesy you could extend to your fellow customers, who toil here purely for the love of it.

But the people we can help, and are grateful for that help, make it all worthwhile.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ROD1965
Advocate

@RoyB To be honest the system Now Tv uses is rubbish, and yes I can follow a link, and yes I have been polite, I do not like people using my Christian name when there providing a service. Which I politely asked the person on the other end to do, so any other clever or bright comments ? are not welcome :(>

chilli2
Elite 2

@ROD1965Your opening post is far from polite, and if you have been in contact with Now then you should understand that they use call centres from around the world.

Asking to be, or not to be referred to by a "Christian name" may cause offence and confusion, for example your First ( not christian)  name could be Rodney and your date of birth could be 1965 .

Calling someone by their first name is just the way things are done