cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Can't Change my Payment Details

Can't change my details no matter what I try. The page just auto redirects to some random page:https://watch.nowtv.com/setup/almostdone?returnUrl=&referrer=&partnerId=&voucherCode= I've tried it on different devices and on different browsers too. Sor...

Pass

I put a pass on on the 19/12/2019 then on the 20/12/2019 it said i had to do a 7 day trial 

Payment overdue

i am in India, i can't call customer care and resolve the payment issue. Can i pay after month with including next month payment. is there any mode of payment apart from call?. How do i come to know which month overdue. i paid on Dec 09, 2019 already...

Resolved! NOW TV Smart Stick Adding Passes

I previously only used Now TV (Sports) passes on my computer but now I have a NOW TV Smart Stick with a pre loaded one month Sports Pass. I have seen from other posts how to set this up to work with my TV. After this month expires can I buy and use m...

Payment details issue

So I recently had my card stolen, and had to order a new one. So when i came to update my NowTV, it stated "there are 2 payment cards, please choose which to use for future payments" and I'm having a few issues. A) they both appear to be the same car...

Bills

Now tv are terrible. Every month I keep getting double charged. I am losing out on money every month and they keep stating its because I am behind in payments which I am not. Customer service is a joke espically when you can't contact them, avoid now...

Aston villa v Liverpool carebao cup game

I am amazed that nowtv can charge 10 pounds for a carebao cup competition between 2 junior/non first team teams in tonights carabao cup competitionI wanted to get on chat, but not available.Obviously I will not be paying 10 pounds for tonight's game ...