cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomp

24 MEMBERSHIP SPORTS PASS

24 hours sports pass.... Just over a year ago it  was £9.99 for a 24 hour sports pass..then it increased to £11.99 up until last week .. { 28/4/2024 }............and now it's increased yet again to £14.99

ROBBING ######..Talk about profiteering ..I'm a pensioner and one of my only pleasures in life is watching football..but this  greedy company cant rinse people enough ...the amount of money  they make is obscene..and in todays world they rob people like me of having just a little pleasure in life.

Unfortunately the latest increase is a step to far  ..I know its only  £2  { but a 50% increase  in just over a year}  to a pensioner is a lot of money..

I shall not be viewing anymore Sky sports .

1 REPLY 1
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

I agree that the price is a rip-off, but people must be willing to pay that price, otherwise NOW wouldn’t charge that much for it. It’s also worth mentioning that NOW are the only ones that allow access to sky sports on a temporary basis, without having to pass credit checks, commit to a long-term contract, or having to pay for an entertainment package.