cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel sooo daft been paying twice

So I've just went to put a movie on in my boys room and it was coming up with start a free 7 day trial, so i checked my passes and payments but only thing that was showing was the kids pass. 

So checked my bank account and it was then i realized that I had been paying £3.99 twice a month for ages, i have 2 accounts. 🙈 1 with just kids pass and 1 with movies, kids and entertainment. Both accounts are in same name, same address, same bank details, just different emails. 

😭

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are happy for the boys to share the same account has you, then firstly go into the account on the boys device / devices by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and fully cancel the kids pass.

Then go into your other account with the cinema and kids pass on it and under My Account > Settings & Pins add a payment pin to your account to avoid the boys buying any passes without your permission.

Whilst on the Settings & Pins page you may want to consider adding a Parental Pin to your account as well.

Then go into the NowTV App on the boys device / devices and under the My Account section of the App sign out of the boys devices, then sign back in with your account details.

With a single shared account you can have up to six devices registered to it and two NowTV streams at the same time (an additional Boost Pass for £3 per month will give you three streams at the same time should you need this extra third stream).

Then pop over to live chat and explain to them what's happened to see if they will give you some sort of refund or credit, where they may not oblige because ultimately like you said it was your mistake (though if you don't ask you won't get).

Here's a link to live chat if you are interested in getting in touch with them, where to reach live chat open the link page below and click on the small blue arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to bring up the live chat button on your screen.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i look to have two accounts i am paying £11.99 twice and £3.99 twice can anyone help me sort this out as i only thought i had one account but both using same card details but different payment dates.HELP

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention that i am assuming you have gone to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here and have already cancelled the account related to the boys kids pass ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you know the two account log in details that you have created ?

If you want to continue with the NowTV service you need to decide firstly which nowtv account you want to keep active & running.

Once you decided which account you don't longer want to use & keep go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in with the account you wish to suspend and cancel each active pass separately (the cancel process takes about four steps and you should get an email notification from nowtv that a pass has been cancelled).

Then go to My Account > Settings & Pins and add a Payment Pin to the old unwanted account.

Then go to all your nowtv playback devices NowTV App under the My Account section of the App and double check you are signed in using the active account you want to keep.

If there are any playback devices logged in on the account you wish to suspend, then log out and sign back into the NowTV app with the correct account details.

Then pop over to live chat and explain to them that you accidentally setup two accounts by mistake and see if they will offer you some sort of refund for the payments made against your second account.

Whilst on live chat ask them if they can remove your details from their data base for the second account that you don't wish to continue with.

To reach live chat follow the instructions and link on my previous post on this thread.