cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Boost

My subscription says: Your offer ends on 25 Mar 2023. Then it will be £5.00 per month.  I wanted to verify this with an agent but one cannot seem to contact anyone from NOWTV.  How does one verify with an agent?

Cancel membership abroad

Hello,  I signed up to nowtv in the UK, however I have now moved abroad but forgot to cancel my membership. I cannot log in to cancel because im on an Australian VPN.  The website does not seem to have any helpful contact information. Any suggestions...

CAN'T UPDATE MY PAYMENT DETAILS

Hi I am trying to update my payment details with my new card.The recurring message I am receiving says "Oops something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again. " I have verified my card status . There are no issues. I have updated my Amazon ac...

JohnA by Mentor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 thanks

Missing refund

Email dated 9/11/22I have received only £5 of the £10 refund due and I'm now not getting any response from the Now support team, any adbice would be appericated.ThanksPeterRef: 11638599  Hi Peter,  I hope this email finds you well.  Thank you for you...

Peteronn by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband account

Hi, so my dad opened a broadband account several years ago. We've been using the WiFi with little issue but then my dad got a new card. This means that his payment details were out of date and now NOWTV cannot take money out of his account. This was ...

Talk to a human

Hi does anyone know how I inform the company that my broadband has been connected but my Now box has been returned to sender, therefore I'm Not connected YET!!  They are now cancelling my contract but I just want them to send me another box, ANYONE O...

Charged for sport

Can someone help please. Ive just bee charged £33 for sports membership. I just saw the reciept whilst doing work. ive logged onto nowttv and canceled - but i have no idea how it was downloaded. Please tell me how to get a refund as i dont watch spor...

Resolved! Landline number

How do I find out what my Now TV Landline is, I don't use it but can't find it on any bills or in my account centre