cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! is my e-mail from NOW a real one or scam?

HiI have received an e-mail which is supposedly from NOW. It tells me that I have added a new device (I haven't), and if it wasn't me I should go to a site (it provides a link), where I can remove the device and must change my password. I am pretty s...

IanW by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelled but charges reactivated

A long time ago I canceled Now TV. Recently while looking through my bank transactions I realised payments for Now TV are still being taken. There is an option to change payment method but not to remove it.Apparently, a family member was able to watc...

CathyR by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment

Now have taken my money then said I haven't paid I can see its gone from bank yet they cancelled my subscription saying I haven't paid and can only get bot on chat 

Clark76 by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Bill

Hi does anyone know how you change your payment date 

Ryio by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment history statment

Hi every, I've got a new job offer ive accepted but I need a letter with name and proof of address, am I able to get a bill statement posted from now TV?. As change of address so rest of post in old address. Cheers 

How do I make a payment? ,

I bill tried to come out of my bank yesterday. But it got declined and I didn't realise. I want to pay my bill now but there is no payment option.

Mia11 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Costs

I have just moved house and had to reset my now tv stick. It’s now asking for payment details where previously I have not had to pay. Is it possible to get a free service for watching apps only (no live tv) ?

Nic940 by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

I can't change my payment method

I hope someone can help! I am trying to change payment method to pay our Broadband membership but this error message always pops up: Oops! That didn't work.We encountered an error saving your address. Please try again later My address is correct so I...

LEA-M by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks