cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LEA-M
Advocate

I can't change my payment method

I hope someone can help! 

I am trying to change payment method to pay our Broadband membership but this error message always pops up: 

Oops! That didn't work.
We encountered an error saving your address. Please try again later

My address is correct so I do not understand why it doesn't work. Anyone experiencing the same issue recently?
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @LEA-M 

When updating your new bank card details did you try manually entering your address and also try the search address by entering your post code.

I had a similar experience, where one method brought up the message where the other method worked fine.

If that doesn't work try a different internet browser, if using a VPN disable it and if still no luck phone the NOW Broadband Team.

LEA-M
Advocate

I tried both and it still didn't work (with Chrome and Safari), not using a VPN either. I can't find a phone for NOW Broadband Team.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LEA-M 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
johric
Scholar

Their IT does not function properly for this process – be assured it is Now TV not you! I had this problem some months back. I spent hours trying to contact them (deliberately no contact details readily available) and when I did get through was advised because my address had a house name and no number that I needed to enter 000 under house number! Who knew, but it did work, so if your problem is the same then you could try that? I recently tried to change payment again though – but this time no matter how many alterations I made I just kept getting the same error message as you have posted. Despite the fact that the address is generated by their own system and I have been at the same address for 28 years. The only way they can alter it is if you get through to the "exceptions" team – the normal helpline agent does not have access. If you have a few hours to spare and you get through then they expect you to send them your card details on a text – how dodgy is that? (They obviously don't trust their own agents). Their broadband has been "brilliant" but their admin to deal with the account is useless.