cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

No service as if 10 am this morning.

Got a text from Sky while I was at work, informing me that my Now TV phone and broadband is down. Sure enough, ringing my home phone, I get an out of service message.When I log into my account here and click on check status, it says there's a problem...

Resolved! First 10 days speed establishment

I have ordered broadband. It was initially supposed to be activated on the 26/4 but NOW have since changed the date to 30/4. Unfortunately, this is the day I go away for a 2.5 week holiday abroad. So when the line is activated, I won't be home to plu...

Can’t connect to new Broadband

Hi,My new Now TV broadband has arrived today, I’ve followed the instructions but I keep getting an error message saying the B.B. has not been connected properly.I am plugging the broadband into the telephone via a secondary point rather than the main...

Resolved! Does NowTV use Sky Fibre backhaul/core network?

Hi, I've seen two other threads about this whilst searching, but neither seemed to provide a straight and definitive answer. I'm signing up to NowTV Fibre next week at my new house, but I'm a little apprehensive after reading a lot of reviews online ...

Phone line socket

I have the engineer coming next Monday to install our line we have just moved into this property and I have noticed there is no phone line socket at all I have seen a wire in one of the rooms with all different cable coming of it coming from a box ou...

Engineer call before visit?

Hi, my engineer visit is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I just wanted to double check that the engineer definitely does call before the visit?The reason I ask is because I won't be home but I work literally next door to where I live and can just ...

Broadband Engineer Visit

HiI ordered Broadband over the phone on Monday evening.  I explained to the person I spoke to that we would need an engineer visit to reconnect our phone line as the wires had been cut.  He stated that the line was showing as active so no need for so...

Broadband still not activated

Hello my fibre broadband was supposed to be activated yesterday and yet its still not working. I phoned the help line yesterday and they said its not a problem as the line could take until midnight to be activated. So I waited and now its 8 hours lat...

Phone box

Have switched over from sky broadband to now TV fibre. Just wanted to double check(I'm pretty sure I've got it right) I have a bt and a virgin phone line for some reason, just wanted to check I connect my now tv hub to the bt one? It's my live date t...

Chrisjf by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

broadband

my broadband was working fine up untill this morning. and it as now gone off and wont let anything connect to it. i have tryed to search for my status update and it till me i am still waiting for it to be set up. its been up and running for a week go...