cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband availability checker incorrect

Hi, I'm about to move house into a new address and was looking through broadband providers and settled on now TV. I had everything set up and decided to finalise the account the next day as it was late. Now when I go to look at the address the servic...

Help with technical support

The broadband is not working at home and I am at work so can not wait half an hour on hold to speak to some one.You would refuswe to speak to my wifer over the phone,Whaty time technical support is open until? Is there a way I can authorise you to sp...

Engineer hasn't shown up.. No way of contacting

I had an appointment booked for 8-1 today, it's not nearly 3pm and I haven't even had a call from them to say they're near, running late etc. Was on hold with for 40 minutes with the helpline and gave up so now I'm trying here.  Anyone any ideas? I h...

Router not being sent out

I joint this now tv a few weeks ago I was given a date for the engineer to come round 2 weeks after I signed up, no router got delivered, no one called me it was not gone outso phoned customer care on the day the engineer was here, they told me it wa...

New customer - hub 2 broadband still not working

Hey all,I'm new to Now and two days on my broadband still isn't working. Was meant to be activated on Friday, it's now Sunday night and nothing. I work from home so am reliant on the internet.I hoped it was a service issue in my area but my account w...

Terrible customer service!

We live in Argyll but installation was in Glasgow flat, where son is living, but moving out. He had Virgin Media, so was told needed engineer to visit and ensure someone >18 was present in the flat between 1pm &6pm for engineer to have access to the ...

Attrocious - internet doesnt work

I moved from bt to now TV and on my activation date (8th) my old bt hub stopped working .I plugged in the now tv hub and nothing. I wait the entire day, check at 5am on today - nothing, no internet.  Come home from work and I spend literally 30 mins ...

Resolved! Fibre Outage on 9th August

I'm in SW Herts and suffered a total outage from Early Thurs Morning to late in the Evening - No phoneline or internet I received several SMS texts from Sky  informing me that they were working on the problem and on their website they said their engi...