cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer hasn't shown up.. No way of contacting

I had an appointment booked for 8-1 today, it's not nearly 3pm and I haven't even had a call from them to say they're near, running late etc. Was on hold with for 40 minutes with the helpline and gave up so now I'm trying here. 

Anyone any ideas? I have to go to work in around and hour and a half and knowing my luck they'll show when I'm at work. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same here, husband been waiting at home all day while I’m at work for an appointment between 8am and 1 pm. It’s now 20 to 5 and still no engineer. 

Ive called twice- on hold for 25 minutes and 18 minutes and being cut off both times. My husband calls and after 30+ minutes on hold he gets through but they won’t even speak to him as it’s my name on the order- even though I’m at work and cannot get through to them. 

Online chat doesn’t work.

really terrible first impression of now tv broadband - looks like we aren’t the only ones 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extremely poor first impression. Think I'll be making a formal complaint and looking for some form of compensation. I set the box up myself because I got fed up waiting but of course it isn't working, and none of the online services work or fixed it.