cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Terrible customer service!

We live in Argyll but installation was in Glasgow flat, where son is living, but moving out. He had Virgin Media, so was told needed engineer to visit and ensure someone >18 was present in the flat between 1pm &6pm for engineer to have access to the property. Arranged accommodation and travel to Glasgow for engineer visit on 2nd August, took time off work, as we live 200 mile round trip away. Waited in property, but no engineer! Phoned NOWTV at 4pm that day and was assured the engineer would definately be there before 6pm. No messages/texts or emails received. Son finished early from work just in case the engineer showed up in the evening. After a frustrating 3 hour bus journey back to Argyll, sent message through NOWTV website Help tab, although says answer within 24 hours, no response. Explained inconvenience and £170 cost incurred, asking what had happened. Website still showing that an engineer would visit on 2nd Aug between 1pm & 6pm. Next day, tried instant chat, wouldn't work, status online changed to showing engineer had visited on 2nd Aug, although they definately had not. Messaged through Help tab again, no response. Got son to try setting up hub as advised on website, no Broadband. Phoned today 4th Aug, was told it was Open Reach's fault, explained contract is with NOWTV not Open Reach. Asked why not informed, why the situation was not explained when I had previously phoned and messaged. Was assured Broadband was definately working and to try again. Son did this again and got message, saying it was waiting on an Engineers visit! Phoned to cancel as nearly £200 out of pocket!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

agree 

try to resolve problem with broadband by phone ...the person who answer its not possible to understand english...i have wait 5 min to answer my call and give up after 3 min talk, due terrible comunication with advaiser ...its non acceptable !!!!!