cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Smart plug

On switching to NowTV broadband, my smart plugs running on 2.4ghz have stopped working and won’t pair with the WiFi. Router is 2.4 and 5ghz so why won’t it work? 

Mobile phone wifi drops

I am having an issue with our phones. We have Samsung j3 phoned and both of these are seeing the same issue. The issue is the phone connects to my wifi and works but after some time the wifi Internet drops and we get the page can not be displayed. Th...

Unable to connect new devices to broadband

Hi,I am having difficulties connecting any new devices to my Now TV wifi. I only have around 4 devices connected at present and specifically I've been having the problem with mobile devices. On an android in the house it says 'cannot authenticate' wh...

Now tv Stick

Anyone else having trouble logging into the now tv app using the stick?? I click on log in and it doesn’t even give me the option too, just an error message??

No activation need help

I was due to go live on the 24th i contacted now tv broadband to be told wait 72hrs its now the 28th and still nothing no email or even a apology can anyone help me i also paid £25 up front 

Frequent broadband dropouts

My broadband keeps dropping out. A few times a day it just drops, disconnected according to the router, then comes back on aftere a couple of minutes. Sometimes it bunny-hops on/off a few times. It's happening on average five times a day, sometimes a...

No internet

My broadband had to go live yesterday. I have set up the equipment and can connect to the NowTV option in my WiFi menu, but as soon as it connects it comes up with a box saying ‘Not quite connected’ and tries to take me through steps to fix the equip...