cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet not working.

My broadband switched over from my previous provider to now TV on 1st may. I missed delivery of the router and only managed to collect it yesterday due to work, no big issue, I plugged it all in and everything was working fine. This morning it all se...

Stream quality

Stream quality has averaged 90 since the app was purchased. Absolutely disgusted that I’m paying for this. Completely unwatchable most of the time and I’ve read plenty of other complaints about the same thing.Not good enough at all. Will not be purch...

Wifi

Have been a Fab Fibre customer since October 18, no issues with Wifi performance until last weekend, initially internet / Wifi was slow and then I kept getting 'incorrect password' messages on my Ipad / IPhone and Samsung Tv after WIfi dropped out on...

Now tv stick

Hello i just got my now tv stick and im wondering if i have to pay monthly to watch youtube and netflix on it, thanks!

problem streaming downloaded episodes on an iPad

I’m attempting to watch a downloaded episode on my IPad but a message keeps coming up saying “sorry! Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later” and then it says “ sorry the app is currently unable to stream- please try ag...

Poor quality cast despite download

I am having problems casting to a chrome cast from my mobile phone. I have downloaded the episode and while it intermittently has clarity, mostly it's pixelated.It's as though it's steaming despite the fact I've downloaded it.  I've tried restarting ...

Game Of Thrones Poor Stream Quality

Ive paid the subscription, downloaded the episode and cast it to my television through Chromecast but the picture quality is mostly brutal. I’ve a high speed broadband connection and never had an issue with casting Netflix, Google Play or Amazon Prim...

Safesearch

Issue resolved. Yes, now TV adds a moral purity filter to searches which you have to turn off as it automatically assumes someone who buys an internet contract is 13.