cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick

Hello i just got my now tv stick and im wondering if i have to pay monthly to watch youtube and netflix on it, thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this help article linked below which should give you the answer.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/do-i-need-active-pass-to-use-now-tv-box-stick

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To answer your question in more detail, then yes you can use the Youtube App & Netflix App on your stick without buying any of the NowTV passes.

You will need to create a NowTV account (if you haven't already) where you will need to give nowtv your bank card details and your bank card needs to remain on their data base.

Then start any one of the 7 day free trials (make sure you cancel the trial straight away and when you cancel the trial follow all the steps on screen until you get the cancel confirmation on screen with the green thumbs up message).

Then go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to double check you see cancelled next to the free trial you started.

You should also get an email from nowtv confirming you have cancelled.

Then you should be able to use the majority of the Apps on your stick, apart from the NowTV App and the Sky Sports News App.

Always a good idea also to add a payment pin to your account, where you can do this by going to My Account > Settings & Pin's on here which should prevent accidentally buying a NowTV pass in the future.