cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Openreach strike action

I'm currently one day past my activation date with no WiFi yet. Discovered that Openreach have been on strike Friday and Monday and I wondered if anyone knows how much this is impacting the wait time for faults to get looked at? Now broadband haven't...

where is my broadband hub kit

I need to start using the broadband the day after tomorrow, but I still have not recieved my hub kit.I called customer service and they cannot provide me a  tracking number.My old contract will end the day after tomorrow.what can I do if I cannot acc...

ThinOne by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! 401 unauthorised mesage

I’m trying to access the Wireless tab on broadband control panel on //192.1xx.x.x but get the message 401 Unauthorised, Authorisation required. where/how am I meant to get authorisation from?access is required to disable wireless.thanks 

Bluebox by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOWTV Router limitations.

Recently I have been having a problem with my router dropping the internet connection, the problem is not with the line as testing has ruled this out. Rebooting the router fixes it so I logged a call with NOWTV tech support.Their official advice is t...

Resolved! Router password

I am trying to change my router password but i cant do it .I put the email i log in to my Now tv acount and the pasword when it asked me on this page  192.168.0.1 but not successfully .Any advice?Thank you