cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Internet not working.

My broadband switched over from my previous provider to now TV on 1st may. I missed delivery of the router and only managed to collect it yesterday due to work, no big issue, I plugged it all in and everything was working fine. This morning it all seemed to be working g as it should then suddenly the internet light has stop flashing and my wifi is no longer working, I've tried to reset etc but with no luck, can anyone help resolve this as today is my only day off so an engineer right now isn't an option.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If a full factory reset didnt work by holding the rest button for about 10 seconds on the back of the NowTV Hub Router and you have double checked the wiring between the Router and the telephone socket.

Then you need to contact the NowTV Broadband Team, where they can carry out further checks on your line.

You can either phone them, where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments section (click on the drop down arrow below live date to reveal the number to call).

Or alternatively use the live chat service from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, I've just called their technical support team, they said they don't know what the problem is (didn't even ask any questions) said an engineer will be out in the next couple of days (no timescale/date) said they should be able to do it from outside the premises, if they need access they'll call, although I'll be at work over an hour away so I wont be able to do a thing about that. Not really a great first impression if I'm honest. But let's see what happens next I suppose!