cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

WiFi problems

Hey, really having issues with my WiFi. It’s really slow. I’m finding it almost impossible to use my Mac book because the internet won’t load. I also can not install and update my Mac. The Apple guy said my WiFi was too slow and I would have to use a...

Broadband not working

I first rang up on the 15th october and said that my broadband has been playing up for a few days prior and I got told that there seemed to be an external issue and someone from openreach where going to come out and have a look and I'll get a call ba...

Online Chat

I’ve been a NowTV customer for nearly 3 years now and haven’t, up until now, had too much of a problem and have been satisfied with the service.However, I contacted NowTV over a month ago about the main box in our lounge breaking and we have still no...

Customer Service at its worst

I have been having technical issues constantly since joining Now TV and I’ve just had the best bit of technical advice ever I have got to use an Ethernet cable to connect my mobile  phone to my hub, because I can’t get a WiFi signal to my mobile phon...

How do you contact NowTV customer services???

Stuck in an seemingly endless loop and live chat does not work... Is there an email address? Failing that phone number? Issue with remote (I assume). NowTV appears on TV screen but remote won't work even when I manually try & pair it again (green lig...

Engineer Confirmation Text Message Issue

Hi there,  I have received numerous texts requesting me to respond with YES or NO to confirm my engineer appointment tomorrow however i am unable to respond. I receive undeliverable responses. i have read previously that if there is no response the a...

How to measure broadband volume

I need to log my broadband volume on a day-to-day basis.  My previous ISP has a page which gave this info. Can anyone please tell me how to do this using my NowTV account? Thank youPaul

Change hub 2 router user name = admin

All the security advice I read says don't leave the user name = admin. How do you change it ? Now TV Support won't help saying it's a security risk to change it !!I changed the password though the set up booklet didn't say to do it.I'd switch back to...

Black screen

Hallo I have a Samsung 6 series tv & have been happily watching nowtv for nearly a year on it, I turned on tv and have a black screen. I did all checks turned on and off at mains. Turned of internet and tv, contacted Samsung who rebooted tv and it it...