cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Change hub 2 router user name = admin

All the security advice I read says don't leave the user name = admin. How do you change it ? Now TV Support won't help saying it's a security risk to change it !!I changed the password though the set up booklet didn't say to do it.I'd switch back to...

Black screen

Hallo I have a Samsung 6 series tv & have been happily watching nowtv for nearly a year on it, I turned on tv and have a black screen. I did all checks turned on and off at mains. Turned of internet and tv, contacted Samsung who rebooted tv and it it...

Rebooking engineer visit

Hi engineer came out for now broadband and calls installations but was unable to carry out work how do i rebook engineer of find out details of visit  Becky

New tv

We have entertainment package and have a new tv and Bt box we have now on 3 other devices working fine, but we cannot access our entertainment package on our new tv and Bt box we have tried logging out and logging back in seems a waste of s pass 

NOWTV BROADBAND

Is there a way to check service status on the broadband? I am constantly disconnecting past few days non stop. Its becoming a joke, this service is the worst I have experienced, would not suggest this broadband to anybody.

Issues last night (27/10/19)

Did anyone else in the Belfast area have problems last night with their picture/streaming quality?The picture quality when I was trying to watch SWAT was awful and when I tried the BBC iplayer I couldn't even connect