cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband not working

Hi, hoping somebody can help as I can't get through to Now on phone or live chat. I activated my new broadband and phone package on Wednesday last week. It worked fine for 2 1/2 days and then the broadband stopped working on Friday afternoon (phone s...

Router Location

Wondering if someone can help Joined Now Broadband and so far not impressed. My initial Enineer visit was 18/4. Engineer  (openreach) came but as there was no phone socket as it was cut off the engineer refused to install a new Socket as advised this...

Resolved! Does nowtv broadband have Static IP?

Hi I'm wondering if the top fibre package allows Static IP? I know there have been posts about this in the past but they was from 2 years ago saying "not at the moment" If not do you have any plans for static IP in the future? Thanks

No broadband! Not connected when advised! No help

I extremely ANGRY and FRUSTRATED that I moved from a perfect working provider with reasonable customer service to one where what is agreed isn’t delivered and the customer service is THE WORST IVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!! broadband not connected when the...

NOW TV Hub Two Router & HTTP Server

Hi, I have recently switched to NOW TV broadband and want to get my hobby website up and running. I had it working for a few days with the NOW TV Hub Two router, but after changing a setting, I can't get it working again. This is what I have tried ma...

Engineer visit today

Was due a engineer visit between 1pm-6pm I finished work 4 hours early to be home waitited in all day for the visit and no one has turned up tried to call but was on hold for 20 minutes how do I just cancel my account or is there a live chat I can ta...

No service as if 10 am this morning.

Got a text from Sky while I was at work, informing me that my Now TV phone and broadband is down. Sure enough, ringing my home phone, I get an out of service message.When I log into my account here and click on check status, it says there's a problem...

Resolved! First 10 days speed establishment

I have ordered broadband. It was initially supposed to be activated on the 26/4 but NOW have since changed the date to 30/4. Unfortunately, this is the day I go away for a 2.5 week holiday abroad. So when the line is activated, I won't be home to plu...

Can’t connect to new Broadband

Hi,My new Now TV broadband has arrived today, I’ve followed the instructions but I keep getting an error message saying the B.B. has not been connected properly.I am plugging the broadband into the telephone via a secondary point rather than the main...