cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer Service at its worst

I have been having technical issues constantly since joining Now TV and I’ve just had the best bit of technical advice ever I have got to use an Ethernet cable to connect my mobile  phone to my hub, because I can’t get a WiFi signal to my mobile phone and it’s 3 feet away from the hub.can some please advise me which mobile phones you can connect an Ethernet cable too.

And the other great bit of advice from customer service is if I don’t like it to go find another provider 

totally amazing advice by a customer service team that don’t give a toss

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What is the phone signal like in your property?

Your alternative could be to ditch the broadband and get an unlimited sim plan and stick it in a dongle. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The phone signals ok
Due to previous technical issues I’ve had with Now TV I was advised too
upgrade to their super fibre which I’ve done and nothing but issues with it
ever since
They keep telling me that the phone lines ok into the property but they
can’t guarantee getting 40 mbs speed from the hub . So god knows what I’ve
upgraded for if nothing in the property will connect to the WiFi.
Got to be the worst provider I have ever used and I thought TalkTalk was
bad
The bit that really annoyed me more than anything is the if you don’t like
it look for another provider bit
Really shows what they think about customers
#- Please type your reply above this line -##
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In my personal experience when I had Now TV fibre I thought they were pretty much the same as Sky. 

However both times I wasn't with them very long, with Sky upgrading from standard Fibre to Fibre upto 76mb at the time was a big mistake, was much worse than what I had before. Funnily when I downgraded it was fine. 

Both Now and Sky do decent standard Fibre, anything higher with Sky it just seemed to fall apart. Cannot comment on Now TVs 75mb fibre though, but this is my opinion. 

If you want my honest opinion, I would do a speed test off your mobile data. If it anything decent like 30mb+ then I would seriously consider ditching the broadband and get unlimited sim plan and a dongle. 

You are in your very rights to cancel when you are not getting what you are paying for. Which is how I managed to leave Sky for Virgin, which was also a mistake!

Thankfully now I am with BT and in a new build with FTTP/FTTH and getting fibre 2 of up to 300mb for a cool £33 a month

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help