cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Online Chat

I’ve been a NowTV customer for nearly 3 years now and haven’t, up until now, had too much of a problem and have been satisfied with the service.

However, I contacted NowTV over a month ago about the main box in our lounge breaking and we have still not reached a resolution. After a number of communications with NowTV staff, we were told that a new NowTV stick was being sent out to us free of charge, given the number of problems we had incurred and the fact that we are loyal customers. However, this has not been received.

I am still unable to watch any NowTV programmes in the lounge and the situation is incredibly frustrating.

I, along with my two other housemates, have spent a copious amount of hours explaining the situation to various members of your team over the online help chat, but to no avail whatsoever. I understand that there is no contact number to actually speak to a member of NowTV, which seems incredibly counterproductive, especially as the online chat is not always reliable and our connection has been lost a number of times. There has also been some language barriers which has resulted in an impasse on more than one occasion.

I am extremely disappointed and utterly fed up with the service of NowTV. We are paying for a service that, at the moment, we are not receiving. I would ask that this matter be looked into as a matter of urgency and someone respond to me with a substantial update at the earliest convenience.

0 REPLIES 0