cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

KEEP DISCONECTING INTERNET

MY INTERNET IN THE LAS HOUR MUSH HAVE GONE OFF AND COME BACK ON 10 TIMES DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR A PROVIDER THAT CAN GIVE ME A CONSTANT LINE OR ARE THEY GONNA FIX THIS

Engineer visit and installation

My installation date was set for 13/08/20. I was home all day. No engineer turned up. Called customer service and was informed that there was an issue with the line. Was promised that I would get a call the next day to be informed about the next step...

Broadband Fiber Speed Slow Issue

I have recently moved to NOW Broadband Fiber which says that they will gaurantee 36 MBPS download speed, but whenever I have checked my internet speed using Google run test and other website, it's showing 14-15 MBPS only. And whenever I tried to down...

Resolved! Broadband Speed Slow

Hi, I have just set up my NOW TV broadband, the speed is unacceptable, its jumping between 1 and 3MB download speed and the latency is about 500. Any suggestions what should I do to make it work right?

Can’t get Apple TV to connect

Since having Nowtv broadband I haven’t been able to get Apple TV to connect.   A message appears saying it can’t find the WiFi network.  I’ve looked at the help topics and it said to go to ‘settings’ , but doesn’t say what settings.   Now tv or Apple...

Broadband going live

I have had an engineer come out and set up my broadband was told it would take 2-3 days for my broadband to go live, it’s now day 4 and I still haven’t been given a date of when I will go live