cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting up Apple Time Capsule Network with Now TV Hub Two

We have just transferred over to Now TV Fibre broadband from Utility warehouse, but have been having problems getting set up, hence this post!

My previous set up was a Draytek Vigor 120 Adsl2/2+ modem serving an apple time capsule which in turn was linked to two separate Apple airport express 2 routers to extend the signal around the house.

I need to know if I can simply use the same set up with the Now TV fibre and if I can how I set that up, or if I need to use the Hub two linked to the Apple network, and if so how do I set that up?!

So far I have hard reset the apple time capsule and linked it with an Ethernet cable to the hub two but I am still struggling to get the apple network to set up. At this point it tells me that the time capsule cannot find the internet so cannot progress with the set up.

I am not the most technical when it comes to all this so any help would be gratefully received. Thank you so much!

Alos if it is a matter of not using the apple routers then advice on signal extenders would be very helpful as the signal needs extending to serve the house.

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You get telephone support with NowTV broadband.

Have you tried calling them to discuss this?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.