cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resetting line Speed Dropped

Hi My connection was at full estimated speed of around 65mb 20mb upload and low 8ms ping untill last week I been having issues it's now around 55mb 17mb.  My connection speed started dropping speed when I moved my Xbox to different rooms and moved ro...

Broadband

Hi, We are having intermittent issues with our broadband in SE17. The signal varies so Microsoft Teams calls cut in-and-out. Periodically you cannot see people's online status. Zoom calls and internet browser connection/streaming/gaming are also affe...

Nowtv broadband speed is terrible

Nowtv broadband speed is terribly slow. I have a wired connection and receiving 3.71 mbps download. That is the worst Ive seen my connection, I recently moved from SSE broadband to Nowtv and they're speeds were double at the very least. Can i cancel ...

How long is it for router delivery?

Hello All,  Newbie here. I just wanted to know how long deliveries are at the moment for router as I placed my order on the 13th of this month and expect to go live on the 27th.  I could not find an answer on this site.   Many thanks and stay safe, ...

Broad band

I got some issues I am not getting the guaranteed download speed, I tried to do technical check and that is not working at all. Also trying to get any contact information is useless. Can anyone help because it is not annoying me 

Resolved! Hub says its connect to my sky q box

I've just had sky q box installed. I've checked network setting and it says its connected.  But I still canot download any programs , I used the waps button I think , I tried a manual set up to , by adding my WiFi password but still having problems i...

Painful speeds don't match the tech check

Hey all,Now TV's test claims I should be getting 40Mbps.  However, my old macbook pro reports a download speed of just over 7Mbps, and a ping of 96ms.  At time this week it has dropped way below 1Mbps.  Needless to say, I'm pretty useless on Zoom mee...

NowTV Broadband Hub Weak Signal

Hi I switched my broadband from BT to NowTV on 5th December.  We are still in the 10 day settling in period so I expect to see speed fluctuations but the issue we have is with the signal from the hub.  The signal is very weak and starts to drop to 2 ...

Broadband speed

Broadband speed well below what was promised. Running speed test from Xbox connected to router via Ethernet cable. Get 25mbps at best when my guaranteed minimum is 55