cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Using a TP Link

Can someone please tell me how to set up a tp link router on NowTv broadband adsl?  I have a TP-LINK Archer VR400 WiFi Modem Router - AC 1200, Dual-band  ThanksTom

NowTv Router two overheating and crashing

My Router has been really unrealiable for the last 2 months at least with the internet crashing and having to hard reset my router to get the wifi and boradband to work again. The Router is constantly getting hot and once this happens the broadband s...

Resolved! Cannot run technical checks

This is what the website shows me: "We couldn’t find your payment details.Sorry, we can’t run any checks on your line until you add payment details to your account." My payment details are up-to-date — I've been paying by Direct Debit for many months...

Resolved! Block nuisance calls

Can someone advise me how to block nuisance calls on my landline. I'm getting calls with recorded messages in the early hours. Thanks

Moving from Sky Fibre - own router settings?

Hi We are moving from Sky Fibre Broadband to NowTV Super Fibre and have a transfer date for next week. We currently use our own router, a TPLink Archer VR2100, to access Sky Fibre. When we set this up we followed the very simple steps written by Kevq...

Resolved! IPC6017 code

I have recently moved my Entertainment pass from Talk Talk to Now TV. I can access Now TV through the app on my Talk Talk box and can view programmes through this. But I am only intermittently being able to view the channels normally, from channel 30...