cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

IPC6017 code

I have recently moved my Entertainment pass from Talk Talk to Now TV. I can access Now TV through the app on my Talk Talk box and can view programmes through this. But I am only intermittently being able to view the channels normally, from channel 301 and up. It states the channels are unavailable and comes up with code IPC6017. I have tried switching box off fully and reloading. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a NowTV Pass you can't access the NowTV live broadcasts from the main TalkTalk TV Guide and can only watch NowTV via the App only on Youview (unless you are a BT TV customer with the NowTV bolt on package who can view NowTV via the main BT Youview TV Guide).

BT TV customer can also record live NowTV with their subscription via the BT TV Main TV Guide (unfortunately this is not available to the rest of us who don't subscribe to BT TV using a Youview box).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a NowTV Pass you can't access the NowTV live broadcasts from the main TalkTalk TV Guide and can only watch NowTV via the App only on Youview (unless you are a BT TV customer with the NowTV bolt on package who can view NowTV via the main BT Youview TV Guide).

BT TV customer can also record live NowTV with their subscription via the BT TV Main TV Guide (unfortunately this is not available to the rest of us who don't subscribe to BT TV using a Youview box).