cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Old hub new account

I've just set up a new account for now broadband. We had now broadband in a previous flat and My previous flatmate ran the account. I still have the hub. Is it possible to just use this old router instead of getting a new one to save / refund me a fi...

That's me done with this company

Saturday day off no broadband. 3 green lights1) Tells me reported fault 6.30 am2) Tell me to check and can't find hub even though I'm looking at 3 lights3) Log on information required4) Check cables run checks over and over.5) Check cables 5) Book en...

poor upload performance (not speed)

Hi,  I livestream on twitch and like to mainly play FIFA. My issue is that no matter what bitrate I stream in, 1500, 2000, 3000, etc. my game struggles with ping jitter. My upload speed is 7.2Mbps and using 2000kbps bitrate uses not even half of my u...

Router statistics

Hi Can anybody explain the router statistics and what's good and bad figures, please These are mine Connection Speed (Kbps)39999   10000Line Attenuation (dB)DS1:10.1    DS2:22.5    DS3:33.6  US0:3.5    US1:17.6    US2:26.2Noise Margin (dB)      DS1:2...

Resolved! Connection Dropping

Router stats say DS noise margin is 3.4dB.I was under the impression that it had to be a minimum of 6dB for a stable connection?I would upload a screen grab but I'm not allowed.Regards

How to configure Netgear Modem/Routers with NowTV

Follow instructions below to enable usage of Netgear modem/routers with NowTV. Officially unsupported by NowTV but you are not breaking T&Cs according to what I have read online.I have finally figured out how to do this after being with NowTV for mon...