cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband down half 9 every evening

Every single night since I have had NOW TV broadband the internet has gone down at 9.30pm for 5-10 mins. EVERY TIME.  Does anyone know why it might do this? How to stop it? or if something can be done about it?  when it goes down I can't watch anythi...

Broad down in brighton !

Now tv been down since 8:00pm this is ridiculous the phone lines are closed as well . This is happening more regularly now .. safe to say il be changing my broadband and going elsewhere !

Fibre broad band constantly dropping

Hello My fibre broadband is constantly dropping, at least a few times a day I have to turn the box on and off or have to use data on my phone. Why is this? its costing me a fortune in buying extra data as the service I pay for is vastly unreliable. I...

Cannot change WIFI password

I have recently set up my NOWTV hub 2 and managed to change the name of the wifi network. However, no matter what I try, I can't change the network password. The error reads ; old password incorrect (the default password) but I have tried several tim...

Ok button does not work

Hi, I'm trying to set up my Now TV smart stick but when I go to select my wireless network nothing happens. It's as though the OK button does not work. Any suggestions please?

Resolved! Half of the guaranteed speed

I started with NOW 8 days ago and have everything set up as per the instructions. According to my order (Super Fibre) I should be getting:Estimated - 59.9-74.2 MbpsGuaranteed - 55. Mbps However, after trying Speedtest on various devices, I’m getting ...

Problem with hub

It says on my account that my broadband is up and running so I can now set up my hub. I did this and it says they can't detect my hub. Why would they show my bill saying they will take the money for my broadband in September if they can't detect my h...

Rach02 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks