Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's me done with this company

Saturday day off no broadband.

3 green lights

1) Tells me reported fault 6.30 am

2) Tell me to check and can't find hub even though I'm looking at 3 lights

3) Log on information required

4) Check cables run checks over and over.

5) Check cables 

5) Book engineer  3 days  won't need entry to property.  WTF!!!

Why can't they be up front and honest their service is down?

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

I don't really understand any of that apart from point 5: if they have arranged a non-appointed engineer then that suggests they have identified an issue outside your property. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you called the broadband team?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply 

I have indeed contacted the team and not got a decent explanation I can accept.

So, with my service being very poor, unreliable and unhelpful I'm leaving it.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same feelings... NOW BROADBAND ARE A JOKE!!!

I joined in July... broadband didnt work when set up... no internet light. I was told theres a fault in my property and I need an engineer. 

Engineer couldn't make it on time for the booked appointment due to run over of last job and traffic and I couldn't wait, he stated he would return the job to now who would send another appointment.  I waited and waited... called but could not pass security as they had my surname wrong... I've finally got to speak to someone after almost 3 months, to be told that I have to pay the full bill for the service they have not been able to provide, and they wont even agree to fix the fault till after I pay it all... why the hell should I pay for a service that they have not provided?! No chance of a reduction for inconvenience....they state the engineer didn't contact them, they state that they would not contact me to book an appointment and I quote "we don't deal with individual customers"

I asked can I just cancel then since I've not actually had any broadband from them and they said I can but if I want to go with another company who use openreach to fix the fault I'd not be able to as I'd owe a bill.... I'm being held hostage by a company that cares not for its individual customers but only cares about the individual customers payments!! I'm a registered disabled customer on the register as a vulnerable person and I've just been told I have to pay for nothing or do without broadband all together by a woman who had the compassion and customer service skills of a dead snail

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have indeed contacted the team and not got a decent explanation I can accept.

Forgive my curiosity, but what was the explanation, perhaps it can help the rest of us to understand? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whoops pressed the wrong button.

There wasn't one really. I asked why at 6.30am it reporting a fault 

I'm connected, all lights are on, excellent signal with 144mbsp available.   No internet. 

Apparently doing a hard reset will help temporary.  It doesn't of course that rubbish.    

redchiz1
Champion 2

LOL I am sure that you can press another button to remove that, much as I would hate to lose the brownie points of a "solution!"  😊