cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband throttling

Speed is currently dreadful and causing work issues, what is the helpline number as I've gone round in circles clicking links, none of which allow me to "Contact Us"!!!

Hard working engineers

I just thought I would post something nice here about NOW TV engineers. One visited my house this morning, for some reason was made to drive all the way up to London from York to install my phoneline to arrive exactly at 8AM (when my slot started). D...

Resolved! Sky Talk Shield

Since switching from Sky to Now for my Calls and Broadband I now have Sky Talk Shield on my line which is really annoying. Anyone know what is going on and how to get rid of it?

DGuiden by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Full fibre

Hello Now, Will you ever offer full fibre broadband please? We have Fttp but now don’t seem to offer it, why? Thanks Andy.

Do I need a phone line?

I've arranged for now tv to supply my new address but my current provider advised that there's no phone line at the new address.  I've checked this with by BT who advised there's no active phone line there so I'm unsure why Now TV told me that they c...

Telephone number porting

I'm far from happy about my new connection to NOW TV. You have lost my original telephone number and given me a new one with absolutely no notice that this would happen! The old number had been in existance for years and so is on my business cards, f...